We are a family of five and we stayed in a two bedroom cabin. We were all comfy in the cabin and were not left wanting for anything else. Jabiru is central to most of the attractions of Kakadu and looking at the other accomodation I think we stayed in the best spot. The kids loved the pool area as did I. We ate one night at the bistro/ restaurant. The food was good though a little pricey as was the beer. Everything in Kakadu costs more though. We got our Coronas and most of our food in Darwin before heading out. The other nights we cooked our own in our cabin which had all of the appliances we needed. We would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also 286 Caravan And Camping Sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park