“Adventure of a lifetime!”
Review of Abel Tasman Pilot a Stunt Plane - CLOSED

Abel Tasman Pilot a Stunt Plane
More attraction details
Owner description: This is your chance to actually pilot a stunt plane, and roll and loop it.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We were not planing on doing this activity at all, but our host at Edenhouse highly recommended this activity, and boy I am glad we listened! It is such an incredible experience! Vincent is so knowledgable, kind and fun that it makes you piloting a stunt plane seem easy.

The views of Abel Tasman park from above are also spectacular which makes the whole experience even more incredible. This is for sure something we will never forget, and I know my husband and I will be talking (and bragging) about this for years to come!

The video is amazing too!

I highly recommend this to anyone who comes to the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Ha sido la mejor experiencia de mi vida, no creo que nada supere esto. Vale lo que pagas.
It was the best experience of my life, I do not think anything than this. Worth what you pay.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We flew with Vincent on Sept 23, 2012.

If you've ever gone to an air show and seen stunt planes in action and thought, "That looks AWESOME!" then this experience is for you.

As others have mentioned, Vincent takes off and lands, but otherwise you are the one performing the stunts. Obviously the loops and rolls and climbs and drops are thrilling, and in addition, the scenery is stunning.

This is clearly not an inexpensive excursion, but it's worth every penny. And let's be honest, how many opportunities will a person have in his/her life to pilot a stunt plane?... This may be the only one.

Vincent and Allison are darling. The ride is a thrill a minute (this coming from someone who has skydived, bungee jumped, climbed mountains, white water rafted, ice climbed, etc.). Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to NZ.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Luckily a friend found the flyer so that we got to do this. it is amazing, a once in a lifetime thing, would to it again and again, it made me think about getting the licence. the best thing ive done in 5weeks in nz!!!cant recommend it enough!!!!thanks guys!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

If you think sky diving is cool then try the u fly extreme. It's the father of all adventure activities. Rolls, loops, drops and life doesn't get better. Go all the way to Motueka for this as it is the best adventure activity in nz. The Pitts from 40's is a beauty to ride.