“An enjoyable ride along the beach”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fern River Horse Trekking
Saskatoon
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An enjoyable ride along the beach”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had a lovely ride along the beach since I was allowed to use my previous riding experience to really ride the horse and not just be led.

Visited February 2012

Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“10/10 - Would highly recommend to riders of all levels”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and I went for a 2 hour ride up the beautiful west coast beach. Tim was the perfect guide - knowledgeable about the area and local history and relaxed enough that we could set our own pace. My husband is a beginner and I'm an experienced rider, the horses Tim provided were well matched to our abilities. We had a brilliant time and would highly recommend a horse ride with Tim. Should we be back up that way, we will definitely be going again!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Kim M
Wigan, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We spent two hours with Tim on Kiki and Maverick. After a quick instruction we set off through Tims land towards the Beach.
Tim was very friendly and chatty and told us a lot about the history of the surrounding area. The ride along the beach was wonderful, completely deserted and waves crashing on the beach.
i had never riden a horse before but my first experience with Tim was fabulous.

Visited February 2011