“Tasty food. friendly staff”
Review of Sapa Gourmet

Sapa Gourmet
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Lao Cai
Cuisines: Venezuelan, Contemporary, International
Reviewed September 10, 2014

Went to this restaurant in package trip. Food was good. Staff were friendly. Good location!!! Good price!!!
Would recommend this restaurant for anyone.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food was delicious! characteristic of Vietnam, I would love to! The highlight was the beautiful location! it belongs resort. One of the restaurants you should visit to experience

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

i love the food...i ordered grilled duck meat with honey on hotplate...and a vietnamese coffee with condensed milk

but it took about 30 minutes to serve up my little hotplate

that was after i finished my coffee and turning my head to see if they have forgotten my main course...

overall good food but poor waiting time ! cost is comparable to other restaurants in sapa town.

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank AaronPoh
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I should have trusted my instinct and left this restaurant once I saw the greased, dirty table cloths and smelled the mould smell as I entered. I didn't. The food was mediocre to say the least, and once my husband took our 3 year old to the bathroom and described the unhygienic toilet and kitchen... I really did not feel like finishing my meal.
Overall I wish I ate my last Sapa meal somewhere else!

1  Thank Junespice
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We went there for lunch and had a set menu. We only liked the fried eggplants with coconut. The soup was tasteless, the chicken and beef dish stringy and very oily, the lack of taste not to mention.

Date of visit: April 2012