“Returned for second helping”
Review of Gerardo's

Gerardo's
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Mablethorpe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Coffee shop and Restaurant. Serving sandwiches, panini, pizza, pasta & steak and chicken dishes. Take away available but we do not deliver.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Went back to gerardos as was so impressed the last time. Tried the new iced chai !!! Delicious
Staff as polite as always.food prepared to order so you know that it is fresh. (And plentiful! )
Will be returning again to try another flavoured coffee.

There are newer reviews for Gerardo's

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great place to go a little bit of Italy in Mablethorpe,great atmosphere,great food and the best place in Mablethorpe.
It's got to be a must for anyone going to Mablethorpe and wanting a great coffee and friendly service.
Well done and thanks.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have worked at Gerado's all summer and into the winter season. Its like a massive family and I think I will be genuinely lost without everyone there, all the staff are friendly and welcoming and I will miss them all! The food is excellent (I think I've sampled nearly all of it!) and the coffee is lovely and strong, made to a very high standard by excellent baristas (perfect when in need of a caffeine fix). Gerado's is the place to go if you want service with a smile from attractive waitresses :)

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We live in Mablethorpe & visit all the time. Have travelled all over the globe & I love my capos. Gerado's is the best & also his pannini's. Always a warm welcome.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I do not und erstand what the previous reviewer meant by side plates! I have eaten here several times and have had to leave food on my plate due to the large portions! The coffee is fresh,hot and genuine Italian. The service is excellent and the staff are friendly and efficient.I would highly recommend this coffee shop