“Faultless, relaxing, most welcome break”
other travelers have booked this property
Dog friendly beach, 5 minute walk from chalet
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Dog friendly beach, 5 minute walk from chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Happiness...
“Faultless, relaxing, most welcome break”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Everything we were hoping for and more. The Chalet was a home from home, everything we needed for a perfect relaxing break. We took our small dog with us, and she absolutely loved it. The beach was 5 minutes away, we walked along it for 15 minutes or so and into Mablethorpe itself, where dogs are allowed in lots of shops, clubs etc. The cherry on the cake for us was the on site pub/restaurant. Good value for money, excellent food, and most welcoming (especially for the dog!)
Would totally recommend, and will be in touch early next year to book a return visit.

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the chalet, chalet park and Mablethorpe. I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Gary L
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great for a beach break.”
Reviewed October 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

On arriving we were happy to find a well kept site and it was easy to find our Chalet. The chalet it's self is perfect for a week away. Had everything we needed and loved the new TV. We don't cook but in the information book ( thank you owners) were many menus that delivered to your door.

The Chalet was spotless and we look forward to going again soon.

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Pleased you enjoyed your stay. New decking being fitted next weekend, so if you book again will hopefully add to your enjoyment. Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Companion...
“Great time away again”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our 4th time away staying with the chalet owners and fantastic time as always.
Unfortunately we had to leave our dog at home this time.
The chalet was very clean and welcoming as always.
Also new tv and sofa been added since our last visit.
The owners have always been helpful if needed to contact them.

ALREADY BOOKED FOR 2018

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Look forward to seeing you next year
sandywats...
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Very mis leading advertisement”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The photo in the advert is the rear of the property, the front is very very different. The advert is cropped which gives the appearance of a single chalet, whereas it is a semi in a long line of chalets. The road at the front of the chalet had a lot of bitumen/tar like substance which someone had thrown sand on. This made it difficult to go in and out of the chalet without risking taking the mess in and also into our car. The curtains in the main bedroom couldn't be opened as one was hanging down. We are dog owners and understand dogs can smell but the chalet was really smelly when we arrived. The chalet is really in need of some TLC. We emailed the owners telling them our reasons for leaving on Day 2 and included photos but have not had any response so very upset and disappointed. The site and the club was very clean and welcoming. The access to the beach which I accept is down to the local council is very over grown with nettles so do not try to use it until it is cleared.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I am sorry you were disappointed with the accommodation. If I had received your email I would have responded to it immediately, but I have not received it. My telephone number is also accessible for you to call if you have any problems. If I am made aware of any problems by guests I try to sort them out a.s.a.p. The photos on here have not been cropped, that is how they appear when uploading, but I will amend the description so as future holiday makers are aware that it is semi detached. The road ways are not my responsibility, but as soon as I was aware of the oil spillage I contacted the site owners and asked them to do something about it for the very reason you have stated that it was right outside the chalet and I did not want it travelling into the chalet. The chalets are cleaned after every holiday maker leave, normally by myself. I would not leave a chalet smelly. The pictures that are on here are genuine pictures of the chalet, some of the furniture may have changed since taking them but only to be replaced by newer furniture. I am in the process of refurbishing it and will shortly be adding decking to the chalet. I do not advertise this as being a palace, what you see is what you get. Like you said the access to the beach is down to the council, but there are numerous access points for the beach along the road. Maybe they are not as bad. I apologise once again, but as I did not receive an email or telephone call, I did not have the opportunity to rectify any of the problems.
Anthony L
“great pet friendly chalet”
Reviewed October 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

the location to beach is great, not to far into town, we had the chalet four days and it as all you need for an enjoyable stay, the owner was very quick to respond to any queries, would recommend.

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
andreakir...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good break”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely clean chalet. Ideal for our 3 dogs. Lovely relaxing break and not far from beach.lovely site. Good breakfasts and very friendly staff. Good stocked shop.

Oct 8, 2017
Thank you for spending the time to leave a review of the chalet and site. Pleased you had a relaxing break. Hope to welcome you back next year.
Davd P
“Very Enjoyable Break for us and our dog”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely well equipped Chalet on lovely clean and quiet site. Beds made up on arrival. Lovely beach a short walk away which our dog loved. Good restaurant on site very good value large portions. Ideal holiday venue for us will definitely come back roll on 2018.

Your age range 65+
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for your review and pleased you enjoyed your stay. Left the chalet in spotless condition! thank you. Look forward to welcoming you back in 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing