“Fab Fulla !”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Fab Fulla !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

As strangers to Warrenpoint , we took the recommendation of Trip Advisor for somewhere nice for lunch . Fulla Beans certainly delivered in all areas, clean , friendly helpful staff and two delicious lunches . I can certainly recommend the all day Grill , which was tasty and grease free ! My husband's homemade Carrot Cake looked and tasted delicious .Other diner's meals looked tasty and had generous sized portions . We shall be back .

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank GayleMcD

Newry, United Kingdom
“Don't dare to complain.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I returned here today, having had a lovely dining experience here last week. This time, alas, my portion of lasagne was absolutely tiny. Afterwards, the owner/chef asked me if everything had been ok and I respectfully and honestly told him that my portion of lasagne was really very small.
Well, was I ever sorry! Instead of taking my comment on board, he told me that I was the only person ever to complain and that I had probably been "lucky" to have been given too generous a portion on my previous visit there!
In an attempt to placate him, I wound up mentioning that he was generous with the chips, but he walked away, still arguing his point as he did so.
A pity really, because now we do not want to go back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank FeeMar
N Ireland
“Come on Fulla Beans!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Called in looking for coffee to go. Very friendly service and good coffee. Also tried the carrot cake and carmel slice - well worth the calories!! but..... when I asked if they had anything gluten free the answer was simply No. Come on every restaurant/coffee shop worth their weight now have at least one item for the Coeliac customer (no I'm not talking about people with allergies and talking about people with a genuine medical condition). So Fulla please please consider stocking something for those who can't take gluten‎

• Visited July 2014
bikergrove, Owner at Fulla Beans Coffee & Food Bar, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Customer,
Many thanks for your review and for giving us 4 out of 5. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the homemade carrot cake, caramel slice and coffee, and sorry to hear that you weren't told about the many gluten free dishes that we offer. Unfortunately our staff member thought that you were referring to the pastry menu, and she answered you correctly, but we are working on that. However our breakfast and lunch menus are packed with tasty, gluten free options. We have everything from smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and grilled tomato, omelettes, caesar salad, soup, thai red chicken curry with rice or chips, to name but a few. I hope that now you are aware that we do cater for coeliacs that you will return to try some of these dishes and will give us 5 out of 5 next time.
Kusadasi, Turkey
“Best breakfast in warrenpoint ,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

3 mornıng l had my breakfast here , just SUPER , butcher sausages very nıce ,ask for extra sausages :)

• Visited June 2014
London
“I add my 5 stars to all the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

If like us you arrive in Warrenpoint on a Saturday in spring/summer, the big restaurants on the sea front (Balmoral, Whistledown) will be booked out for weddings. But that is not a problem, simply point your car inland for two minutes and you land at the wonderful oasis of Fulla Beans. A really nice lunch of proper comfort food followed in a friendly cafe environment. Nice work!

• Visited May 2014