“Christmas Treat !”

Warrenpoint, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas Treat !”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to Fusion for our Christmas dinner last week and yet again had a wonderful night. Most of our party had visited Fusion in the past (which is why we decided to return!) but it was the first time for two of our group and they both said they will definitely be back with friends & family.

As usual, the service was fantastic. Staff are smiley, friendly, professional & very knowledgable of the menu (food & wine).

Brilliant variety on the Christmas menu, something for everyone. One member of our party can be quite particular with what she eats. The chef was quick to create a meal suitable for her dietary needs & she was extremely happy with her meal.
Personally, the duck leg stood out for me! Absolutely beautiful.

All of this for a very reasonable price!Really does stand out from the rest!

Well done team!

1 Thank Nell201

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Christmas treat”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been to fusion a few times over the past year and I must say the menu is going from to strength to strength. Love that it varies by the season so always something new to try although hoping that the scallops will be making a return for my Christmas treat - one of the best starters I have had and highly recommended. Looking forward to trying the Christmas menu.

Co Down
“Good Value”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We were here on a Foodie Deal . Starters were all excellent . Only 1 rump steak left so other 3 had the fillet , well the rump was not the best rump ever but the few quid more for the fillets were worth it. Pity the rump was fatty and average. The setting is beautiful and staff very helpful and knowledgeable. We would go back .

• Visited October 2013
Warrenpoint, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Christmas night out!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Twenty five of us attended our annual Christmas Pantheon Beds staff dinner & night out.
After welcoming drinks downstairs we were seated upstairs which was extremely comfortable, private and had live music at the perfect level to create an atmosphere but not overwhelm conversation.
The meal itself was much superior to the usual Christmas food, with everything from seafood, goats cheese, steak, salmon and of course the traditional turkey & ham, followed by a beautiful array of desserts..all of which were delicious. The service was professional, prompt, yet friendly and Mark himself ensured that we were well looked after with a very nice port to accompany the cheese board.
A vist to this excellent restaurant is a must wether for a party night or an intimate dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Rostrevor, Newry, United Kingdom
“Fine dining at it's best”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Yesterday I took a friend to Fusion as a treat for her birthday. When I booked I asked the chef, Brendan Baxter, if he could really make it a special meal for my friend. He told me what he was going to cook and I was impressed. The meal was stunning both in presentation and taste. I eat out regularly and hand on heart this was by far the best experience I have had. If you visit Fusion and it is on the menu, try the crispy poached chicken egg, you will be tempted to lick the plate. Thanks Fusion. A fantastic meal.

• Visited December 2013