“Highly recommended!”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Warrenpoint
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

On entering Fusion, we taken to our table by an extremely friendly waitress. This was our first time here and noticed the beautiful decor immediately as we were seated at a round booth. We had a Groupon voucher and were allowed to order off the normal menu. Our starters arrived, I had ordered scallops and my husband the seafood chowder. These were delicious, the scallops were so fresh and the chowder full of fish. We both ordered steaks - both cooked as we had ordered and delicious! We ordered desserts, panna cotta which was beautiful and the peaches and cream cheesecake - this really was 'cheese' cake - just fabulous!!! The lovely music in the background and first class service made it a night to remember and we will definitely been returning - very soon I hope!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Birthday meal for my sister. We opted for desserts instead of starters as it was very hot day. Four different main courses but I had the fish and chips.Absolutely gorgeous.Not my first time there and I have gotten to know the staff. Their service is attentive without being in your face and it complements the terrific food being served..

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I'll get to the food but first I'd like to mention the service, so nice to receive attentive service from beginning to end and not be forgotten after the main course is delivered. We had three courses and loved all of our dishes, I was especially delighted to learn that they source their fish locally and that it is freshly delivered even on a Sunday. The house red is great, far and above the usual house red in local restaurants. Had a great chat with the owner who was genuinely interested in customer feedback. All in all a great visit, I'll be back!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Possibly an off day, but have to concur with some others re: the ribeye steak and food in general . I booked a table for four of us for my annual pilgrimage to the Warrenpoint Blues Festival in May, encouraged by the mostly positive reviews on TripAdvisor. On this fairly busy (but not frenetic) Sunday, staff were generally very good - especially Rebecca, who was very apologetic re: the very slow service from the kitchen & oops, the £30 overcharge on the bill at the end. Now the food...two medium/rare ribeye steaks - very fatty & warm, as though they'd been sitting for a while, served with a bit of rocket salad, some pepper sauce and one small portion of (very nice) chips (between two!?), duck with duck egg (a bit risky) and Red Thai chicken curry (lots of hot thick red sauce, very little meat). One of my guests remarked that the decor of the ground-floor dining area was very 70s, which it is. Over the last eight years, I have tried at least six restaurants in Warrenpoint and have to say that the food in Fusion on this occasion was the most disappointing since Harlem Cafe in Belfast last year. Fusion is only saved on this occasion from nul points by its pleasant front-of-house staff. Who was in charge of the kitchen that day?

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Hate giving bad reviews but Fusion was recommended to us and immediately upon walking in was impressed with the decor and ambience - absolutely beautiful. Staff was VERY friendly and when taking our order explained the menu and were absolutely lovely. However, I have to agree with the reviewer who had issues with the steak - truly inedible. It was my own fault completely that I didnt bring it to the waiter/waitresses attention immediately but I was assuming that my Mum was enjoying her dinner and didnt want to in any way take away from her experience. Found out that she wasn't so brought it to the waiters attention - he was extremely courteous and sorry about the steak but when he went to talk to the manager, the manger refused to come out to talk to me about it which I think was the most disappointing part of the experience - anyone can have a bad piece of meat but sending out a young man to explain away the issue was just not acceptable. So overall disappointing visit but since the majority of reviewers had a fantastic experience I have to chalk this one up to just one bad night, or perhaps a different chef? (ordered steak medium and got very well) but the manager not wanting to talk to me about it was I think the bigger grievance.

4  Thank deemcpee