“a lot more than just a wine bar, I would say” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Warrenpoint
Cuisines: European, Spanish, British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“a lot more than just a wine bar, I would say”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

What a lovely change to come to a place where you feel, even for the first time, feel so very welcome. The Specials on the big black board are great, and I really loved the menu, being so very different from the usual run of the mill. Nothing is too much trouble, and owner Mark O'Kane makes sure, that everything runs very smoothly. Look forward to going back very soon, and that isn't soon enough. Love the place !

4 Thank BB1Tampa

ireland
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've had dinner a number of times in this restaurant and the food and service has been first class. For the price I think it represents great value for that something a little bit different. Mark the owner/manager is always very accomodating and the other staff have always been friendly. The atmosphere is relaxed and you never feel rushed at all.

• Visited March 2013
Newry, United Kingdom
“Great Food and lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We returned to Fusion last Sunday as it had been a while, when we arrived it was very busy and I thought we would have a long wait however I was pleasantly surprised as food arrived pretty quickly. We had an elderly friend as our guest and she loved the buzz and atmosphere. Food was fantastic arrived perfectly cooked and hot which surprised me as sometimes busy restaurants let themselves down.The food just seems to have a little edge with the flavours.We loved it so much we are going back this weekend with my daughter and her family. Well done.I love to find a good restaurant in our area as trecking long distances is such a pain.

Northern Ireland
“Lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

A group of six, all aged 60+, had a great meal here on 2 May. We sampled the venison, lamb rump and risotto and all were declared excellent. Good, friendly service, reasonable prices and relaxed atmosphere. Have already recommended to a number of friends.

Dublin, Ireland
“I have NEVER EVER left a bad review. But this place does not deserve to be number 1 on trip advisor. Go to bennetts instead!!!!f”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Went here today 3 adults 2 children. Half of menu they didn't have.so we ordered 3 rib eye steaks..got told they didnt have them either. On a Saturday at 5.30 shocking. So they said we can have sirloin instead. We did..big big mistake. Only word for it is horrific. Asked for med got raw blue and rubber my shoe would have been more tender.tasted like steak had been frozen. I have eaten in bennetts many times before same sort of food but they are by far better than fusion. I can't understand why this restaurant is no 1 . seriously! Worst steak I have ever eaten. Raw tasteless tough as old boots.my partners steak was the same disgusting. Try somewhere else.only thing I can say nice is the staff were very friendly and polite.

• Visited April 2013