“perfect”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Kilkeel, United Kingdom
“perfect”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My partner and I revisited Fusion after a gap of four months and I am so glad we did. The crab cakes were superb as were the rest of the courses. Really good, fresh food and unpretentious surroundings

Visited January 2013
1 Thank donalddj

Newry, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Dined at Fusion during November and December including New Year's eve. Great entertainment, super atmosphere, good service, friendly efficient staff and most of all great food. Will be back during January!

1 Thank Harry C
Warrenpoint, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An all round fantastic dining experience!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have to say from the minute I sat down in Fusion I felt welcome. I sat at the bar first to have a drink while I waited for my date to arrive, and immediately the staff were courteuos, welcoming and friendly, they took my drink order and even chatted to me about my plans for the evening, despite how busy the place was, they seemed to have everything under control... The restaurant itself is a nice spot, well lit and stylish looking. The menu was great, it wasn't too crowded with a myriad of choices but each looked incredibly inviting and tasty so we had a little trouble deciding, however we weren't rushed or pushed to order, they merely suggested a nice red wine to drink (can't think what it was now unfortunately) while we decided, once we had ordered, we hadn't to wait too long before our starter was out and it was incredible, all three courses were incredible. I even tried a few things i wouldn't normally eat, caramelised onion for example, but it was very tasty.

The staff were very attentive during the rest of meal, but not overbearingly so. After our meal we had a drink and listened to some great live music, and then paid our bill which was suprisingly reasonable for the quality of food and service. I enjoyed the night immensely and even decided to take my parents there a few weeks later for my mothers birthday, and it was the same great food and service as the first time I had been. I intend on visiting again for a third time, and maybe a few times after that. A great place for friends or family to enjoy some wining and dining.

1 Thank D M
Co. Down Northern Ireland
“First class food and service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

What can I say....................just brilliant! The food, service, atmosphere and surroundings are without fault. We had chowder, crab cakes, pea soup and duck spring rolls to start and each dish was gorgeous. Our main courses ranged from steak, duck, fish and carbonara, all of which were exceptional. All dishes came with a choice of sides and potion sizes were ample. The steak came with chunky chips, onion rings, mushroom and pepper sauce, all for 16.95. The staff were friendly and very attentive, with nothing being too much bother for them. The dessert menu looking scrummy but we were all too full to order any. Can't wait to go back.

1 Thank debscharisma
Larne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good eating experience”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We found this restaurant to be a very good place to dine. The staff were very friendly & the food was excellent. We would definitely return.