“Dark and Poor”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Dark and Poor”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Went to restaurant on deal for two and found staff and premises very good but when food arrived could not see it owing to the poor lighting but starter tasted good but when steak came could not cut it and using my mobile phone for light saw it was not cooked on one side and returned it and when it came back leaked blood over the plate so my appetite was well and truly killed. My wifes steak was cooked better but was so full of gristle she probably only consumed a quarter of it. Not a great night and told manager and he said no one had complained of the lighting or the bad steak before so enough said..

Wont be back ...

3 Thank thomas12071690

Newry, United Kingdom
“Fatty & under cooked.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Had a Groupon deal. Sirloin steak was fatty & under cooked. Told waiter when he cleared table but he didn't pass on comments to owner, as I told him I did tell waiter when cleared table.

NI
“Not so great”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Liked the decor but the food is very average and expensive in comparison to other restaurants in the area - wont be in a hurry to go back

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Us2inNI
Newry, United Kingdom
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We visited Fusion on a Wednesday evening recently. We had a beautiful meal with excellent service. The starter which we chose was the home made bread which was three different breads which were so fresh and tasty and were accompanied by three different relishes. Just lovely. The main courses chosen from a comprehensive menu were also beautifully cooked and presented. There was a good choice of wines over a wide price range. A great experience which we hope to repeat in the near future.

1 Thank Harry C
Belfast
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I ate here recently with a couple of other people and to say we had a lovely meal is an understatement. The food here is different to what I've eaten in other restaurants around Warrenpoint and I'm so pleased to see a variation on the normal choices in restaurants. The swordfish main course which I had was simply spectacular and I know my fellow diners thought the same of their meals (one had Cajun spiced Salmon and the other had Thai red curry) Our starters and desserts were equally delicious too. The wine list has a good choice of wine and to top it all off the service was great too. I am really looking forward to the next time I eat here already and have no hesitation in recommending it to all family and friends.

1 Thank John T