“Good Friday Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Newry, United Kingdom
“Good Friday Experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went for lunch on Good Friday - with my daughter and son what a beautiful lunch we all had. A delicious seafood crepe to die for....and fresh fish goujons with chips and beans for the children. Not even a scrap left for our wee dog. Thanks again for a fabulous meal.......thoroughly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank EFlynn04

“Great local pub with excellent sea food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

You can't really go wrong with this place. Excellent choice of sea food and traditional menu. Guiness is excellent

3 Thank Markgeorgerob
Lurgan, United Kingdom
“friendly cosy restaurant”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

had lunch here with family and enjoyed some excellent seafood at a reasonable price easily found on the main street and afterwards went for a stroll along the seafront

2 Thank skanker7
Warrenpoint, United Kingdom
“Anniversary Meal”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary with a meal in Bennetts Seafood Resturant in Warrenpoint. We had the mixed seafood platter to start with and a very nice dipping sauce it was wonderful. My husband is a great fish eater not so much me but we decided to have the seafood grill for our mains. the only thing wrong was there was too much food, so home we took a doggie bag for his lunch tomorrow. Desert we were presented with a platter of different deserts which were all yummie. So to Lily n her staff thank you we will certainly come again.

1 Thank sandracampbell55
Warrenpoint
“A great birthday meal!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went to Bennett's last night for my birthday and had gurnard for the first time when I spotted it on the 'specials' board. I would definitely order it again as it was deliciously fresh with capers, freshly squeezed lemon and loads of black pepper. In fact, it reminded me of fish dishes I enjoyed on holiday last summer by the Black Sea!

My husband had the slow roast sirloin of beef and the kids had turkey and ham and lasagne and everyone really enjoyed their meals. We had some (deliciously gloopy) brie, camembert and blue cheese to finish with a glass of port, while the kids tucked into two stunningly presented desserts.

A very enjoyable evening all round. :)

1 Thank WarrenpointMermaid