“Best bagels in co down”
Review of Bric Cafe

Bric Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We go here every Saturday for brunch, could never fault it, every kind of bagel, and also fab. Crepes. We love it,

1  Thank noreena2

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I read the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to try Bric cafe. If I hadn't read the good comments, I would probably have given this place a miss as it doesn't look much from outside.It is quite small, only a few tables to eat in, but most people order a Take Away, it is very popular.It specializes in Crepes and Bagels. We had a delicious lunch here last week, the crepes we had, were only made when we ordered, so everything is freshly made. Both savoury and sweet are on offer.I will definitely pay it another visit when I am in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The bric cafe is a perfect option for lunch in Warrenpoint. In comparison to the other cafes in the area it is by far the best. The food is fresh and there is a great selection. Has a great book exchange also!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Food is great. Atmosphere is very welcmoimg. You never know who could come in through the door and play a tune on the guitar that's on standby. Good coffee shop for dreaming about where you want go next in the world with a massive map and a generally trendy look. Top service top taste top coffee top shop

1  Thank Plaverty882
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I visited on my way through the town and was very impressed by the standard of coffee and the variety of food available. I definitely recommend the Four Star Bagel, on poppy seed bagel - it was very tasty!