“Very good”

Ranked #20 of 141 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to his restuarant for my wife's birthday. It looked OK from the outside so we took the plunge. There were nine of us and the service was excellent. My wife's glass of wine wasn't too good and they changed it no problem. The food was really tasty. I had the lamb and it was very tasty and the potatoes fantastic and I'm not a spud person. There were 7 adults and 2 children, lots to eat and drink and our bill was 240€.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good food and pleasant service on both the occassions we visited this restaurant. Good selection and family friendly.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Food sounded better on the menu than when it was actually presented.
Staff very friendly and good with my 3 year old.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Spent a week in Los Alcazares and visited here twice.
The food was very very good and the service matched the taste of the food.
All in all a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great setting in the Plaza but we felt the food could be better, my stuffed pepper was under seasoned but overloaded with cheese, which made what I thought would be a lighter option very heavy. The kids pizzas are great though. Its cheap and cheerful and the staff are very obliging but the food could improve.