“Friday!!!!”

Bistro Heming-way
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family owned restaurant since 2012 offering daily fresh and homemade food with a friendly,welcoming service and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Will be back on Friday!!!

Hope my friends , Barbro and Kjell, have made an reservation for Friiday evening.
I look forward to come back and have your good food again.

See you on Friday!!!''

Eszter Oroszi ., Owner at Bistro Heming-way, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for leaving a second review about out restaurant. Reservation has been made for Friday, look forward welcoming you again at Bistro Heming-way:-) with some of our new specialties, and new wine selection.
Eszter Oroszi

There are newer reviews for Bistro Heming-way

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a meal at this bistro in January. Food was not bad but the real highlight was the owner Eszter who is Hungarian. She was very attentive and cheerful and could not do enough to make us happy. As well as serving us she gave us loads of good tips of activities in the area

1  Thank Mike48
eszter6464, Owner at Bistro Heming-way, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Clients,
Thank you very much for your kind review, look forward seeing you again this summer, with your grand daughter.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Thank you to Esther for a very pleasant New Years Eve. We enjoyed the champagne cocktail on arrival and the champagne at midnight. The hungarian lentil soup was very tasty and the steak and lamb, our party had chosen, were very tender. Nothing was too much trouble and we even had the traditional 12 grapes at midnight, although trying to eat 12 big grapes, with pips, at each stroke of midnight, wasn't easy!! We look forward to eating at Hemingways in 2013.

1  Thank heandi026

Dear Customers,
Thank you so much for your hear warming feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future, and have as good time together as we had on new year´s night.
Eszter Oroszi

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and son first visited this bistro while I was away and enjoyed it so much that they insisted we go together as a family. My first visit was on a Sunday afternoon and we had Sunday lunch which was superb and excellent value. The lady who owns the restaurant greeted my husband and son as she remembered them from their previous visit and welcomed me. We were treated with personal, attentive service which is uncommon.

Our second visit was in between Christmas & New Year and we were all greeted by the lovely lady owner, she even remembered my son's name and his choice of drink! Again we had a lovely meal. I chose the steak pie which I have to say is the biggest steak pie I have ever seen and it was delicious, although I think it could easily feed two and I was glad that I hadn't ordered a starter. My son had a child's menu home made burger and it really was, he loved it.

Overall Bistro Heming-way is a must visit restaurant offering excellent value, great food and THE most wonderful service.

1  Thank mrswooinspain

Dear Clients,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. From February 3-rd we are back to our Sunday roast again, so look forward seeing Charlie and the whole family again.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Returning to Los Alcázares again, my first priority was to visit Bistro Heming-way again. The staff still is very friendly and with the eye of remember old costumers gives you a feeling of being a VIP. Doesn't we all like to feel that way? This time I visit the bistro off season and this gave me the opportunity to be a part of the test of next years menu. What I can say is that I love to come back in the springtime. The dishes I tried was of high quality, both in taste and value for money. Bistro Heming-way also store their wine properly so you get the nice red ones with the right temperature.
And other reason to visit the bistro? THe owner is just so fantastic and friendly that you just have to come back.

Dear Clients,
Thank you very much for making the effort to leave the second review about our restaurant. By the time you´ll get back in the spring, lot of new dishes will be waiting for you to taste, of course accompanied by some good wine.