“A fabulous family friendly apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
lounge Second bedroom
18 hole golf course at Roda
Golf clubhouse
Swimming pool
Local beach
Promanade with restaurants and tapas bars
Marina
One of several play areas at Roda
Main bedroom with Double bed
Local Beach Bar/ Restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
clarity41...
London, United Kingdom
“A fabulous family friendly apartment”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This apartment provides a great base for a family holiday. I have stayed in other apartments in the same area but the bonus of this particular one was having a small terrace/ patio on one side of the building and the huge pool facing patio on the other. This guaranteed both sunshine or shade as required /preferred the whole day round.
The apartment itself had practically everything you required for a complete stay. The beach toys/ selection of DVD's etc are all extra little touches which help to make a kids holiday that much easier for the parents! Beds were comfy, spacious and well presented and the kitchen well stocked with self catering essentials and more. The finishing touches provided by Debbie upon arrival were exquisitely presented ( lollipops for kids, wine and chocolate for adults, plus towels etc beautifully arranged with flowers.)
Debbie and Frank who manage the property out there were always on hand if required but never intrusive, so any little questions could be readily and quickly answered.
There were lots of other children running around which my own made friends with very quickly. Again, a huge blessing if you want 5 minutes peace! The pool was fabulous for splashing around in, early morning lengths or simply perusing with a glass of Sangria when the kids were in bed!
The family friendly beach is a 5 minute drive away and supermarkets just a couple.

I really can't fault this apartment and will definitely be returning. The only thing that I personally would have liked which wasn't provided were pool and beach towels which really eat up a baggage allowance. Oh, and an egg cup!! Debbie however can always come up with the goods which she willingly did! Wi-fi too would be a welcome addition that I would be prepared to pay more for in the weekly rate.
Tony, Debbie, Frank, thank you for a wonderful holiday. I shall most definitely return, for longer, ASAP!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Outside areas
Liked least: Lack of wifi
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Aug 13, 2014
I can certainly consider providing beach/poolside towels but would need to make a small charge for laundering .Wi fi is also something I can consider.I have regular holiday clients who store some items like towels,and other holiday type items which are particularly bulky or heavy and do eat into flight baggage allowance in my dry storage room in the basement.There is no charge for this facility.
natalie a
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Our lovely Babymoon at Roda ground floor apartment.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I decided to take a holiday before the arrival of our first child. We decided to stay at Roda golf resort as my husband is a very keen golfer and my parents had stayed in this area over the years. Tony (the owner was very helpful) he provided my husband with some golf clubs which was very helpful, rather than having to take his with us. My parents decided to come along at the last minute which Tony accommodated no problem. The apartment is in a lovely position, only 10 minutes walk to the clubhouse and golf course. We hired a car from Avis. (a car is a must) Frank and Debbie who look after the apartment are fantastic, what lovely people. My husband played golf with Frank twice which was great for him as my father does not play golf. it was very kind for frank to include my husband. The apartment is very clean and very nice (I am probably the most fussy person on earth also) so I was very happy to arrive to two very friendly faces, a nice clean apartment and all the information we required. The communal pool was directly outside the patio doors, unfortunately the weather was not great everyday and the pool was a bit to cold for me. But my husband and father got in no problem. The club house is beautiful with breathtaking views of the golf course and serves very good food. All and all it was very relaxing with everything we needed. We felt it would be wonderful with a child also so we will therefore make that our family holiday destination on a regular basis. I would recommend to anyone to stay here. A huge thank you to Tony, Frank and Debbie.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing