“Grilled chicken: THE BEST”
Review of El Patio II

El Patio II
Ranked #15 of 130 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
airman74
“Grilled chicken: THE BEST”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

this time I did taste their grilled chicken. WOW just licious!
Atmosphere was great and prices are more then reasonable. Strongly recommended!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank airman74

• Finnish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wow - what a place”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is a very Spanish restaurant and at first appears like a large barn! The food is cooked on an open fire and is sooo good. We have been lots of times and the service is fast to slightly slow but the atmosphere is great and we now feel so welcome. My husband loves the Garlic Chicken served in a frying pan - he would seldom try anything else!! The Masai salad is really nice and even the basic barbequed chicken is good. The bread cooked in the oven with garlic and olive oil is a must!! Do try!!

Visited November 2012
scotland
“best steaks”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

love this place - always visit when i come over.
grilled vegetables - ox steak to cook at your table with rock salt - grilled chicken and sauted potatoes - fantastic , what a meal!

Visited October 2012
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Have been here twice and plan to go there when we are over in November, the Lamb is absolutely superb and the Sauteed potatoes fantastic, great service a definite if you are in the Murcia/San Javier area.

• Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“If you like veal - this is a must”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This was my third visit to El Patio 2 . I had visited lunchtime in April 2012 when the place, which is the size of a B&Q store, was empty and we were not too impressed with our food
However this time around I was advised to select a veal chop from the butchery display which I did. I asked for it to be lightly looked. I was not disappointed- it was probably the most succulent piece of meat I have ever eaten- I just had to stop myself thinking of it being veal and the animal that had been slaughtered. My wife had steak that was brought to the table raw along with a burning hot stone onto which you place your steak, thin strips, and cook it however well done you like it.
One tip- the staff will serve you as quickly as they can in order to get you 'served and out' you can order small dishes first and wait before ordering your main otherwise it will all come up together