We stayed here for a week, house with private pool , nr 159 (you really need that kind of house if you want some rest, the big pool is rather crowded, and the other houses are realle very near eachother in the central areas). Everything perfect, nice house, but the little problems you have are never solved ! The door of the refrigerator was broken, 1 air conditioning did not work very good, ... and if we mentioned it "it was he responsability of the owner". We did our rental by a travel company, so...we don't know about an owner. Also at arrival the "alarm" of the swimming pool was going of, and they did never any explanation to us...we could not turn it of. Our neighbours had the same problem ... the staff of the reception was really not interested at all in your well being here !
The restaurant was good, the staff was helpfull there. After all, we had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Life in the village as it was long ago among the Corbiere vineyards the sea and the garrigue. For nature lovers, for children, for epicures and explorers. A totally unique concept. Les Jardins de Saint Benoit has reinvented family holidays. Guests come from afar in order to live one of Europe's many unique experiences. The village is completely integrated into its environment with its small houses typical of surrounding villages, its pedestrian cobbled streets, its fountains and olive groves, and its elegant pool areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardins de Saint-Benoit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Jardins De Saint-Benoit Hotel Saint-Laurent-De-La-Cabrerisse
- Jardins De Saint-Benoit France/Saint-Laurent-De-La-Cabrerisse