“Great food at an excellent price”
Review of Central Park

Central Park
Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Redcar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited Central Park for a friends birthday meal. The menu is very good value for two courses at less than £10.00 the only negative comments I would make are that it took a while to take our order and the plates for the starter are rather small. But overall a lovely meal.

There are newer reviews for Central Park

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a really nice restaurant with nice food, good service and nice atmosphere.

Its a little pricey.. especially if your going to take the family.. but the food is excellent so worth spending a little more.

The only criticism is it can get very busy, and there seems to be too many dining table's.. table are literally everywhere and feels a little claustrophobic.. I had a little difficulty squeezing myself out past the tight tables.. I'm sure my bum hit a few heads lol...

Food is class! 4 stars!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

lovely restraunt. food is gorgeous and you get value for money. staff are friendly and are always willing to sort any problems out

1  Thank leanne b
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'm giving this place 5 stars as it totally exceeded my expectations given the prices they charge. I visited with a group of colleagues who I work with and we arrived just as they were opening. The standard menu is any 2 courses (starter & main) for £9.95. I thought we must have arrived for Happy Hour, but no - those prices are valid all evening, every evening. They also have numerous boards displaying Specials all over the restaurant but we all decided on the £9.95 menu.

I ordered the pate to start and it was really generous portion with lots of toast, butter and salad. The nachos, garlic mushrooms and potato skins also looked great. For mains I had the fajitas which came as a large portion of sizzling chicken, peppers and onions in a spicy marinade, served with soft wraps (kept warm in a bamboo basket) and a separate plate of guacamole, salsa, sour cream, grated cheese and jalapenos. The other dishes (mainly chicken, pasta, pizza etc) were also really large and well presented and there were bowls of fresh salad and homemade chips put on our table.

The food was excellent quality considering the price, and nobody in our party could have managed dessert. The guys working there were really friendly and the service was excellent. Considering the time of visit (tea-time, mid-week) I was really surprised at how busy the place was...and now I know why! A really good meal for £15/head including drinks and tips :) We'll be back.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

helpings great. food great.seafood equal best ive ever had.there special deal menu best value ever.if you have a three courser in cp and can eat the lot you are doing well.staff make eating here an enjoyable evening.always busy prices are middle to high but you get what you pay for.