“Worth a visit”

Spice Talk Indian Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 96 Restaurants in Redcar
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

The restaurant was recomended by a friend and we weren't disappointed. The food was good although the service was a little on the slow side, possibly due to staff training.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chilternprince

UK England
“May review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have always enjoyed the food here. Bar prices however are a little pricy. There is also a £7-95 / £9-95 all you can eat buffet on a Sunday which is quite good value.
Nice surroundings and attentive staff but I wish the drink prices were less.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of consistency”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

All though some may say two out of three ain't bad I'd like to disagree.My previous orders have been, very good until my last order which all I can say was flavourless rubbish.I've eaten Birds Eye frozen meals that had more flavour than the chicken dupiaza served up onmy last takeaway.All I can say is the dish was revolting .If you want consistency in my opinion avoid likethe plague.

1 Thank Mark R
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Brilliant every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

I've visited spice talk many times and never had a bad meal. I love a good Indian meal and highly recommend. I've eaten in with family, with my partner and ordered as a take away. Food is always tasty, generous portions and good quality and value. The staff are extremely polite.

6 Thank Kelly P
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, superb value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I went for an early evening meal from the 'Happy Hour' menu and were delighted with the quality, quantity and value. The onion bhaji starter and the chicken jalfrezi main course were outstanding but really the whole meal was delightful. We have eaten in scores of Indian restaurants in many parts of Britain and abroad over the years and can honestly say that the food here is among the very best we have had at the price. And what a great price! £8.99 per head for 6 courses is just superb value. And the portions were not the measly ones you often get with these 'special price' meals - they were huge! We will definitely be back before long.

2 Thank Phil R