“all you can eat experiance is the only reason to go here.”

Spice Talk Indian Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 104 Restaurants in Redcar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Went during the buffet lunch with my eight year old daughter.
Had to come back 30 minutes later as there wasn't any space due to a large group of drinkers trying to line their stomach's.
When we did get seated, the total choice of mild dishes for kids was poor.
The food in general was ok but missing the "wow factor"
One good point was that they didn't charge me for my daughters meal which was mainly rice, chips and nan bread.
Loads of waiters and one waitress, they mainly stood about and let one guy do everything.
Watched a customer try and get a bowl to put some fruit salad in, the waitress didn't have a clue, he gave up in the end when she brought out a metal tray.
Would I go back? Wouldn't go out of my way for it. Ok as a last resort.
There are worse places in redcar you could end up at.

1  Thank Oraclebhoy

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Proberbly the worst indian I've had for a long time, service slow, no atmosphere, tasteless food, the place looks nice but they need to up their game

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went here for our christmas do and all 8 of us were really impressed - even the ones that are usually hard to please. The food was excellent as was the service. The other indian restaurants in Redcar should be worried!! Highly recommended.

3  Thank Jo W
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My collegues and I went along after work last Thurdsday for our christmas bash - we never nearly made it after reading some of the previous reviews!!!
So glad we did - the food was excellent with a lovely varied menu at a reasonable price. Service was very friendly and overall great value.
I'd highly recommend this venue and will be going back in the near future!!!

3  Thank Dawn F
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Having read the other reviews felt I had to comment on this place. We have been to this restaurant 3 times and each time have been impressed with the size, quality, taste and presentation of the food as well as the attentive service we received whilst there. It wasn't too busy so certainly did not experience the wait that others have commented on. We (my wife especially) are extremely fussy eaters and would not hesitate to complain if we felt it was needed but it definitely was not the case when we have eaten here. We prefer the atmosphere here to Akbars in Middlesbrough!!

4  Thank moore68