All reviews hi express rooms are clean nice hotel located close check in was quick underground parking playmobil funpark free wifi excellent breakfast one night stay easy access autobahn stuttgart pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2019

We stayed overnight on the way to Stuttgart. Hotel is well located close to the Autobahn for easy access. Friendly staff, clean rooms and lot of parking options.
Reception and breakfast staff were very helpful.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Who wants to overnight in Nürnberg tourist or business can go there with no fear. Rooms are clean and nice. The stuff doesn't bother you. Reception helpful. Just the parking fee is annoying and the parking place itself is poor.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Stayed there for one night when visiting Playmobil FunPark with the family (it's about a 20min drive from the hotel). We booked 2 rooms and requested them to be next to each other if possible with connecting door when we booked. This was no problem, everything was prepared already when we arrived and check-in was quick.
The hotel is close to the motorway but very calm, didn't hear anything. Breakfast was good and everybody was very happy with the stay. =)

Reviewed July 1, 2019

If they had decent internet, they would have gotten a higher rating.When you have things to do online in the evening, now days you expect fast reliable internet, not here.
Room was clean, usual breakfast, nothing special.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nurnberg-Schwabach, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Hi Arctictravler,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Schwabach visit.

We make sure to provide everything our guests need but I realized that you've experienced otherwise. I'm sorry that the internet speed was not stable enough. I understand how a slow internet connection can be bothersome. No worries, I did notify our management about this so we can improve our service.

Still, I'm glad you're satisfied with the cleanliness of our room and our constant breakfast selection.

Hope to see you again,

Rein D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Rude, uncaring, horrific, awful, disgraceful, abysmal, these are only some of the words that can describe the reception staff at this hotel. I have the highest status on their rewards program (Spire Elite) but this made no difference whatsoever, in fact I'm convinced it only motivated the reception staff to become even more hostile. If you are planning on visiting this area, the best advice I can give you is.............DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL !

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nurnberg-Schwabach, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Hi R B,

We want our guests to be happy with our accommodations and services. I'm thankful that we've hosted you when you visited Schwabach. We appreciate your loyalty for being an IHG Rewards club Spire Elite member.

Memorable and bright stays are what we promise to our visitors, and it seems that wasn't your case. I'm very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with some of my colleagues at the front desk. I applaud you for taking the time to let your thoughts be known, so I conveyed your comments to our entire management, including your rating for each stay aspect. I'm confident that these will inspire our team to enhance all service levels and amenities. Please find time to check the private message that I sent you.

Though we missed the chance to make you smile, I'm still hoping that you'll reconsider us so that we can loop the ropes and give you a stay worth a 5/5 rating.

Warm regards,