Stayed here for a couple of nights with my wife. it's ina lovely location, right on the water but it is a little remote, we drove out there at night time and it was a bit eerie on the drive out there. Check-in was a bit of a drawn-out experience but things in Puerto Rico happen slower in general. the rooms can be a long walk from reception as the hotel is very spread out. Rooms are functional more than comfortable, they have a slight feeling of an barracks or something similar. Our room did open out onto well maintained gardens which led to a pool and then the ocean. One thing is that everywhere on the walk ways is tiled which is a bit precarious when it rains as it does fairly regularly in Puerto Rico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica