Stayed at the hotel for honeymoon and birthday, beautiful nice tropical hotel, the personnel very friendly in the FD. In the breakfast, LUIS (from the egg station) welcomed us VERY friendly and attentive to us all the time, he was just so awesome, great service. And also made a delicious omelets!!!!!! Took the boat to Gilligan's Island spend some hrs there and it was very enjoyable. Order a pizza from Las Palmas Cafe (not a fan about it) too expensive for what I received, I could do it better in my home! But apart that, ate at the pool and the hamburgers at the bbq were very good. Nice trip for my husband and I. Hope to go back some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica