We loved our stay at Copamarina. The grounds are impeccably kept and there are numerous varieties of plants, trees and gorgeous flowers. We had a Garden View room and it was most impressive. The property has several very large pools and several hot tubs. The onsite restaurants are both very good.
The beach is beautiful but not really meant for swimming. It’s very shallow but still the area is scenic. The pools definitely make up for the lack of beach swimming.
We’d stay at Copamarina again and I hope we do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica