Stayed at Copamarina for three days and was able to rent a kayak and paddle around the shore lines in and out of the mangroves, go to an unihabitated island just off the shore.
The southern side of Puerto Rico is very different from the San Juan region - less tourists, and more Puerto Rican families. Lots of activities on the southern side - there is actually a desert, there is an irredescent bay of water - and on a full moon night if you go swimming at sunset, you glow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica