Perfect place if you seek a calm and relaxing vacation. Food was excellent as was the waitstaff. Front desk employees were extremely friendly and helpful. Make sure to visit Gilligan's Island. It was a seven dollar boat ride. You can rent a cooler and relax all day. If you have a car I suggest visiting nearby towns for a bite to eat. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica