Copamarina Resort is a perfect place for relaxing vacation. Being right by the beach, plenty of beach and sun time. Rooms are alright, could use some updates. The area outside, two pools and the tennis court are well-maintained. The spa is good, could be a bit slow as there are only one or two people working during the day.
Alexandra Restaurant has great food and service. They arranged for a beach-front dinner for us under the gazebo by the beach. Our server was so sweet walking back and forth from the restaurant delivering our food and smiles. Salad, Lobster tail and Roasted chicken breast entrees were perfectly cooked. Thanks for a memorable night!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica