We didn't stay here, but we did have an excellent lunch at Las Palmas. The relaxed atmosphere, beautiful surroundings and attentive service were worth the price of admission. I lucked out with the best entree - the mofongo relleno - but no one else regretted their choices. The seafood was all fresh and prepared correctly with complementary sides and sauces. Portions were sizeable and food was presented well. The lowest note was probably the dessert. We shared the coconut flan, so named for the vague dusting of coconut over the top. It was good, but not special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica