After spending some time hiking in the rainforest, we came to the Copamarina for the relaxation portion of our Puerto Rico trip. So peaceful and beautiful. The staff were friendly and helpful. There is a dry forest reserve walking distance where we did some light hiking (more walking, really). We will definitely be back. Our only complaints (denying the fifth star): The breakfast buffet is waaay overpriced; the second hot tub (the one further away from reception) was only lukewarm; the welcome book says there are guided hikes and bike trips in the dry forest but this is not true. But these were small details compared to the overall bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica