I wish I could rate this ten stars!!! The hotel is amazing, the staff is friendly and helpful. The pools and spa are so relaxing and clean. The view of the sunset was amazing!!! If you want to stay in a quiet and peaceful setting with all the comforts of home and then some, well, this is your place!!!
We stayed in Room 504, it was a large room with a king bed and a pullout sofa bed, table and chairs, with a small fridge. It was a far distance from the parking lot so if you have a mobility issue, ask for a closer room, they are more than willing to accomodate you in any request!
I am disabled and in a wheelchair 99% of the time due to Dystonia, I was able to get around the entire facility with ease with the wheelchair, although it was a bit scary when I all of a sudden came to a downward staircase that was not marked by any red tape on the floor telling me that was not part of the hallway but a flight of stairs, I hope to see this fixed the next time we come back to prevent me or anyone else from walking off (or driving an electric wheelchair off) the top of a staircase. The doors to the room and the door to the bathroom accomodated my wheelchair although we did not stay in an accessible room. The only problem I had being a handicapped woman, was getting into the shower, it was a tub/shower combo, but that is my fault as I did not get an accessible room.
We have stayed here before and will keep coming back. The only thing they can improve on, is to have more upright chairs poolside. My husband likes to sit in an upright chair and be able to talk to me face to face, and with me being in a wheelchair it makes it difficult for me to be sitting upright and him laying down. It was busy when we stayed this weekend with the holiday, so all the chairs poolside were taken.
My only suggestion before you book would be to call the hotel directly and ask for their rate before booking online at the other websites, as it is almost always lower than you will find on any online booking website.
The infinity pool was amazing as usual, the other pool they had was nice too! The hot tub was so relaxing! The food was delicious, we got dinner to go to our room and the next day my husband had the breakfast buffet for $17 and said it was worth every penny! Personally, I won't eat any buffet for $17 a person, if they charged $10 a person they would make a lot more money and a lot more people would be willing to spend the $10 as opposed to going off site for fast food. I would pay $10 for a breakfast buffet even though I am not a breakfast person and would not be able to eat anywhere near $10 worth of food. Check in was a breeze, and so was check out. The only thing that would make this hotel better would be for them to have microwaves in the room to reheat the leftover food, or at least have one in the lobby for hotel guest to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica