We were looking for a hotel near Ponce due to an activity that was taking place. All hotels in the area were sold out so we ended at CopaMarina. It was amazing! The property its beautiful and well maintained. The only drawback is that food is expensive and the resort is not close or I should say that the drive in the night to the town is not the best. So, before you get to the resort stop in a supermarket in town to get some refreshments, this will do it. Were making plans to return again to this wonderful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica