My family very much enjoyed our stay at Copamarina. The rooms and hotel grounds were well-maintained and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Our kids (5 and 10) loved the various pools and hot tubs, and we enjoyed day-trip to Gilligan's Island. Drawbacks are remote location - 30 min drive to nearest outside restaurant - long drive to/from San Juan. Also, Copamarina's beach is just awful - 'gummy' sand and too much seaweed. Badly in need of a dredging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica