Another diving adventure, but now in Puerto Rico. We heard so many good things about the Black Corals in the South of Puerto Rico, we decided to try it and booked an all inclusive getaway; all beverages, food and diving. The accommodations were nice and huge, condo like with Balconies and views of the ocean.
Our first day of diving, the boat went kaput, so headed back and scheduled for the afternoon instead......but not so....not repaired yet, so the next day.
Next day came the second boat also went kaput, so headed back in a hurry to catch another boat from Parguera (45 minutes away).....
Aside from the problems, which could happen......the hotel management refused to give us anything in return, as we bought the package that included diving for 2 days, which we had to pay at another dive outfit since their boat was not in good shape. They didn't even offer to pay for our dive trip elsewhere......all inclusive? Well, issues are inclusive as well.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica