“Highly recommended”

Surfpoint-Greece Kitesurf School
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Theologos
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfpoint Greece is a kiteboarding school on Rhodes Island. Our IKO-certified instructors set the highest standards of both teaching and riding while maintaining an open and relaxed atmosphere. Our focus is to ensure that our students learn everything they need to know to practice kite-boarding safely and confidently.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I spent a week as a beginner learning to kite here and would highly recommend it. The set up, lessons, beach and accommodation were all great and the conditions perfect to learn in. I'm looking forward to coming back at the end of summer. Thanks guys!!

Date of experience: May 2018
in 3 reviews
"beach"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2016

It was my first time learning kitesurfing and it was great. The instructors Peter and Chris are well prepared and so friendly, they have real passion for their job.
I spent one week at Psalidi Beach Spot and the lessons were useful and interesting, and sometimes funny. :)
I highly recommend Surfpoint Greece School!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

I strongly recommend Surfpoint to everyone- those who are taking first steps in kiting but also to advanced kitesurfers who want to perfect their skills.
Adv: brilliant instructors Chris and Peter, rescue boat, good quality of equipment, transport to the spot, good constant wind, nice water and beautiful surroundings.
Disadv: stony beach so take your shoes. Or just ask for it, and they arrange it for you!

Summarizing in one sentence: You came as a client and leave as a friend :) :) :) so true! :)

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016

My instructors Chris and Peter are real professionals in teaching kite surfing. For me it was the first experience with this fantastic sport. The lecturing is according to international standards. My private lessions gave me a excellent boost in this sport. I can recommend the school for all who are interesting in getting to know the fast experience and enjoy Kos in most pleasant environment. This is for kids and young at heart guys. All the time, I feld safe and any questions were answered. Keep going!

Date of experience: June 2016