“Wonderful experience”

Surfpoint-Greece Kitesurf School
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Theologos
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfpoint Greece is a kiteboarding school on Rhodes Island. Our IKO-certified instructors set the highest standards of both teaching and riding while maintaining an open and relaxed atmosphere. Our focus is to ensure that our students learn everything they need to know to practice kite-boarding safely and confidently.
Reviewed August 31, 2016

It was my first time learning kitesurfing and it was great. The instructors Peter and Chris are well prepared and so friendly, they have real passion for their job.
I spent one week at Psalidi Beach Spot and the lessons were useful and interesting, and sometimes funny. :)
I highly recommend Surfpoint Greece School!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I strongly recommend Surfpoint to everyone- those who are taking first steps in kiting but also to advanced kitesurfers who want to perfect their skills.
Adv: brilliant instructors Chris and Peter, rescue boat, good quality of equipment, transport to the spot, good constant wind, nice water and beautiful surroundings.
Disadv: stony beach so take your shoes. Or just ask for it, and they arrange it for you!

Summarizing in one sentence: You came as a client and leave as a friend :) :) :) so true! :)

Reviewed June 17, 2016

My instructors Chris and Peter are real professionals in teaching kite surfing. For me it was the first experience with this fantastic sport. The lecturing is according to international standards. My private lessions gave me a excellent boost in this sport. I can recommend the school for all who are interesting in getting to know the fast experience and enjoy Kos in most pleasant environment. This is for kids and young at heart guys. All the time, I feld safe and any questions were answered. Keep going!

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

We visited Kos and met Peter and his team of instructors and decided to take a try at learning kiting :)

Peter is a very professional and experienced kite instructor and just a very nice and fm person. You will love learning with him and his team.

There are also courses for children so you can go the whole family.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Best kiteboarding school ever! We had 3 glorious days kiteboarding with Peter and Chris! They provided excellent instructions, had good equipment and were extremely patient and attentive. We left us with the best memories of kiteboarding and we can't wait to return next year to kiteboard again with them!