“Best and coolest kiteboarding instructors ever!”

Surfpoint-Greece Kitesurf School
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Theologos
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfpoint Greece is a kiteboarding school on Rhodes Island. Our IKO-certified instructors set the highest standards of both teaching and riding while maintaining an open and relaxed atmosphere. Our focus is to ensure that our students learn everything they need to know to practice kite-boarding safely and confidently.
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Best kiteboarding school ever! We had 3 glorious days kiteboarding with Peter and Chris! They provided excellent instructions, had good equipment and were extremely patient and attentive. We left us with the best memories of kiteboarding and we can't wait to return next year to kiteboard again with them!

Date of experience: September 2015
in 3 reviews
"beach"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 21, 2015

I just came back from my trip to Kos and booked a 6-hour-course with Chris from Peters Surf School. I never did Kite boarding before but Chris managed to teach me flying the kite, all necessary safety measures and - of course - riding the board. At the end of the course I was able to have my first few rides. Such an awesome feeling and all thanks to Chris who is just a great teacher and such a trustworthy guy. He takes his time explaining everything and you can feel that he has a real interest in bringing you to the level he wants you to be. I really enjoyed spending time with the guys. 10 points! Go check them out and give your life a new spin - whethter in Greece, in Vietnam or in Teneriffe where they will soon open other Kite schools.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Zocker14
Reviewed September 14, 2014

I was the last visitor of Sept 2014 to Peter Kiss' lovely surf point in Kos. I was rusty and out of shape and I needed a refresher. Peter is a wonderful instructor: very calm, patient and he is a super friendly guy. He also calmly rescued me a few times when I was bobbing around down wind and couldn't relaunch . He's a great guy.
I'd recommend this school and Peter to anyone who wants to start, to progress or to learn even those difficult tricky skills and tricks.
The spot itself has a rocky beach, but beautiful wind and both on and offshore as there is a ' point'. The water is beautiful.

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went to Kos for our honeymoon last week. I am not a kite-surfer but my husband is. This is why I write this review: EVEN FOR A NON-KITE SURFER THIS SCHOOL IS EXCELLENT! The people are very friendly and warm. The spot is great, even when you're not a surfer (close to a nice beach and hotel but I also enjoyed staying at the surf spot). I even when SUP-ing :-) and enjoyed it very much. My husband wants to stress: Peter is the probably the best Kite surfing instructor in Greece. Thanks to the whole crowd!

Eelco & Hedwig