“A quiet place to relax!”

JA Hatta Fort Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hatta
Ottawa, Canada
“A quiet place to relax!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was a nice, quiet peaceful stay.Had wonderful relaxed moments although it was extremely hot outside. The chirping of birds in the morning was music to the ears....we long for such natural sounds in the concrete jungle! A satisfying experience.

• Stayed July 2013
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear canadiantraveller022,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Hatta Fort Hotel.

It was indeed a pleasure to know that overall you had a nice, quiet and peaceful stay with us. I was pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience, which you have also kindly mentioned was wonderful and relaxed.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hatta Fort Hotel in the near future

Sergio Magnaldi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

It is indeed the cheapest quality of hotel experience at all.
It is the first and the last time.
Unbelievable start with a big attitude from staff whom has no idea about customer service.
Definitely the worse experience ever and I feel really bad for this bad decision where my wife and kids had to suffer too.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Talal H
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Talal H,

I have noted with great disappointment that following your stay, you decided not to return to Hatta Fort Hotel due to your stay not being to your expectations in a few areas. I do hope that you will reconsider for the future, and I would like to offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you and your family may have experienced. Your feedback has been shared with my management team, and I would like to assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards.

Despite your disappointment, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hatta Fort Hotel in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have been to the hotel for the Eid holidays. Great place in a wonderful location. The rooms are quite spacious, well equipped. The hotel has two very nice swimming pool, lots of recreation options (ping pong, pool, petanque, mini golf etc...).
Food is ok, thus we are definitely not going to remember it as the best ever but it is decent.

Staff is really welcoming and nice.
In overall an excellent stay, hope to come back soon!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear africangirl-78,

I was very happy to know that overall you had an excellent stay with us. I was pleased to read that you consider the hotel to be a perfect getaway and a great place in a wonderful location. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the facilities and amenities available in the hotel, the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and well equipped, as well as the food that you enjoyed whilst staying with us.

It was a pleasure to read your positive comments about my team whom you felt were nice and welcoming; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

we had a wonderful time here, the Rooms are very spacious, and teh staff are very friendly, food was very good too, they have lovely pools, one is a silent pool an dteh other is with all the activites.
Fun place to go with family

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear larinetoussaint,

I was delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort and its activities, the room which you have kindly mentioned was spacious, the pools which you found to be lovely. Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards for my team whom you felt were very friendly. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

So this is one place i'd always recommend if you're looking for a place to eat and hang out after mooching around in the heat, visiting Hatta pools or the local area.
The hotel facilities and staff are great, the food was excellent too, just ask for the chef specials. Local scenery and air quality is good too, gotta love getting out of the city sometimes eh.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear ali jams j,

I was extremely pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the hotel, the available facilities, the local scenery, the atmosphere, as well as the food that you enjoyed whilst staying with us.

It was a pleasure to read your positive comments about my team, whom you felt were great and excellent; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

An amazing weekend spent at the hotel. The hotel is nested in mountains. Its very quiet n peaceful hotel having variety of activities. Since we were travelling in big group and needed a bigger space for our activities, they graciously accommodated us in their conference area. Worth its every single penny.

• Stayed July 2013
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear smith2u,

I am extremely pleased to read your review and that you had an amazing weekend at our hotel. I would like to thank you for your kind words, in relation to the hotel, its facilities, as well as the conference area which you have kindly mentioned was spacious enough for your group activities.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I live in Dubai and were looking at getting away for a night and am so happy we found the Hatta Fort Hotel,
We came at a quiet time but it was just perfect!, yes maybe it is slightly outdated but I like that I think it gave it a 'mountian' feel.
Our room was lovley we had the studio chalet which was enormous!, big size bathroom aswell, the staff came and turned down our bed in the evening which was a lovley touch.
We also swam in the pool which was lovley, had a game of mini golf and walked along the mountian tracks, the food is very nice and resnoable to!.
A perfect break for anyone wanting to get out of the Emirates cities for a night, and the staff are great to!
Only thing to suggest is the pool area could prehaps do with some sort of pool bar to serve drinks, I know we came at a quiet time and it could be hard, but it would make all the diffrence!.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jaimee B
Sergio M, General Manager at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Jaimee B,

I am very happy to know that you have a perfect break at the Hatta Fort Hotel. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, the accommodation as well as the quality of food and the service which you have kindly mentioned was lovely.

It was also a pleasure to read your praise for my associates who looked after you during your stay with us; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

You have also provided us with your feedback and suggestions which is much appreciated as it allows us to continually improve, and I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into these areas.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hatta Fort Hotel in the near future.

Sergio Magnaldi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hatta
Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
#3 of 16 in Fujairah
Millennium Hotel Fujairah
Millennium Hotel Fujairah
#9 of 16 in Fujairah

Been to JA Hatta Fort Hotel? Share your experiences!