All reviews rosebud bistro pool area lovely hotel tea bags air con fresh fruit beans half board relaxing holiday well run hotel hired a car high standard next year local tavernas key card bed and breakfast greek yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We were staying next door at katelios studios but went here twice for drinks in the happy hour. Hotel itself, pool area and bar areas are stunning. Cocktails are good as is the service. I would definitely stay at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Johnlobster
Reviewed October 7, 2018

The hotel is situated in a lovely area within easy walking distance of a not very good beach. However there are plenty of tavernas in the area providing excellent atmosphere and wonderful food at reasonable prices.
The hotel itself is, as stated before very nice but not , I would have thought to TC Signature standards, which really should be reviewed by them.
Cleaned everyday, but look into the corners and really quite dirty after a long season I guess. All the comments regarding tea, sugar, NO milk, NO tissues, limited shower gel/shampoo are the very things that detract from a Signature hotel. Penny pinching on a large scale.
The chef has no imagination in the Rosebud Bistro, same old breakfast (and it is not free, we paid for it within the price) each day. Dining menu was terrible. T bone steak dry and over cooked, moussaka dry and probably old. Not one piece of dressing on any plate, tomato's, cucumber, no bread (unless you paid for it). Very bland and boring. Cheap wine and overpriced as was all of the menu. ALWAYS visit local taverna's for good food and good value.
Very limited information about the area and what to visit or how to get around and about. Only the barest of everything was on offer or supplied.
Perhaps the customers were an inconvenience??

Room tip: 223 has a balcony facing the main road, not overly busy, but adjacent to the sceptic tank which gave an occasional whiff, not pleasant.
Date of stay: October 2018
5  Thank Michael C
Reviewed October 7, 2018

My wife and I were fortunate to spend two weeks in August at the Magnolia. From the moment we arrived, we were impressed with the surroundings and the warm welcome we received from all staff.
We found there to be alot of attention to detail throughout the hotel. This we found was due to it being a family ownership. Everything was top quality from the food to the facilities and service.
3 members of staff who were particularly helpful throughout our stay were Helen, Christopher and the female barmaid, whose name we cant remember.
Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer but we hope that one day we will return.

Room tip: all rooms have a view onto the pool. there is a lift to reach upper floors
Date of stay: August 2018
3  Thank Dream591212
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful peaceful hotel. The owners and staff were unbelievable, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was spotlessly clean and tidied and cleaned freshly everyday.
The food in the Rosebud Bistro was delicious and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious
The local tavernas in Katelios which is about a 15 minute walk serve excellent food at various prices
Can’t really say anything negative about the resort and we have already booked for next year. There is so much to see on the island and we just have to go and do some more exploring. Can’t wait. See you next year Nota Effi Alex Chris Nassier and Denis

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank neilhushwing
Reviewed October 5, 2018

manageress over the top,when I moved my sunbed to keep in the shade of our brolly she asked me to move it back next to the brolly which I could not believe what she had said (who is the customer here?)
When I said if you have rules like that how about the one of serving drinks around the pool area in glass pint pots and what if one is dropped it smashes only to be told they are thick glass and it breaks into large bits (I am on medication of apixaban (warfarin) to thin my blood so I don't get clots.when I asked about any pieces that go into the pool and I walk onto not knowing then I cut my foot I said what happens then the reply was I send for a doctor who I might add iss 7klm away in the mean time I bleed to death.one more thing on this subject the hotel notice board next to pool states NO GLASS OR BREAKABLE CONTAINERS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.We booked a premier delux room for our 2nd visit here but for £240 extra for 2 weeks I wasted my money just not worth it,the only difference I could see we were on the 2nd floor and received 2 small bottles of water.2 single beds pushed together and poor bedding not to mention the terrible pillows of which the 1st thing I did when arriving back home was to book an appointment with a physio to get my neck sorted.Lunch area/food was not very good but the nights we dined in the restaurant it was as ok.Most of the staff were very pleasant room/breakfast staff great.No I will not be making a 3rd visit.starring of this hotel is too high.

Room tip: after my comments all I can say it wasn't worth what it.
5  Thank alan w