All reviews top floor middle floor stunning sea views nice apartments crystal clear waters fantastic location relaxing holiday sea front fresh fish cleaned daily hire car first floor minute walk yogurt duplex balcony kefalonia
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Really nice apartments right on the beach. Location couldn't be better. Nontas and his team all work really hard and are very friendly. The rooms themselves were spotlessly clean and serviced every day.
The beach right in front is stony, but as others have said, walk 200 metres to the left and there is a lovely sandy beach with crystal clear waters.
We tried a few of the local Taverna's and restaurants but found Alboura's restaurant the best of the lot!
This is an excellent place to base yourself to explore Kefalonia. Recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank redken175
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Just on last day of holiday at these apartments, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend, spotless clean, food was amazing and they couldn’t do enough for us. We were a group of 3 ladies one was a vegan and the accommodated her dietary needs. Will defiantly return

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We arrived about midnight by taxi,it was very dark and lighting was very poor at what was the front of the apartments. Lots of gravel and stones on drive so dragging case was not ideal.
We could not see where to go as it was so dark but noticed some lights on down near the beach, 100 metres walk. We were met my Nontas the owner, really nice guy.
We were taken to our room which was on the ground floor, NOT the middle floor I was hoping for and expecting with sea view .
Nice spacious room cleaned daily. This property is crying out for a swimming pool as the beach is so rocky and hard to walk on,plus you can't get in the sea for all the rocks, very painful,ankle breakers!!!
There is not a whole lot to do when you arrive, you either chill on the beach or by your room it's not ideal for kids. No kids club or anything like that. I came away feeling quite frustrated, I hardly went in the water whereas I'm always in the sea snorkelling but due to the rocky beach I did not want to walk a quarter of a mile every time. Like I said they need a swimming pool big time!!!
Beach was very dirty and untidy, lots of debris and seaweed right by the loungers, it would not take much time or effort to keep it up together and tidy.

Room tip: Go for mid or top floors...
Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank steveandzora
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have 5 nights at the Albouro. The apartments are spacious and very clean. They are serviced daily and only 100m from the beach. The taverna offers good food and a very tasty breakfast. Highly recomnended

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Just back from a week here.
I booked a one bedroom duplex apartment with sea view .
First impression on pulling up in the hire car was what a lovely peaceful setting .
On being shown to our room I was very disappointed, we were on the lower floor , the only view we had was of the back of the restaurant kitchen.
The apartment was clean and spacious but very basic with a huge lounge area with very little in it , an outside table and 2 chairs and a very hard sofa bed . The kitchen has a fridge which was clean , there are plates cups glasses kettle for the all important morning coffee ! The cooker looked like a camping stove which had seen better days but I wouldn't cook on holiday.
Single beds in bedroom and the bathroom is clean and adequate.
The restaurant and bar are right on the sea front with sunlounger for use if you are purchasing food or drink from the bar . It's a lovely setting.
We ate twice in the restaurant and was nice food right on the beach.
Two minute walk takes you to two mini markets and another two minutes takes you onto the seafront village . There's about twelve restaurants and bars with fresh fish , good food and plenty of drink options !
I would stay at the apartments again but only if I was guaranteed an upper floor room .
Picture is our sea view