“Fantastic”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our first visit and what an experience! A fine, fine meal with attentive and high quality service. Somewhat more than we would normally look to pay but the quality justified the cost.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Staying with family at their villa in Moraira and being the occasion of my wife's birthday, I asked my Son-in-Law to take us to a 'classy' Restaurant to celebrate the event. He could not have chosen a better setting. What lovely surroundings. The food was excellent, my fillet steak was cooked to perfection and I think I could honestly say that it was the best I have tasted for quite a long time. As for the service, once again in keeping with the rest of the evening it was perfect. In all a place to be recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My partner and I went to Rondos for the first time last week and I have to say we were very impressed, beacause the weather was so nice, we were able eat in the garden/terrace area which was lovely and allows the restaurant to seat more covers than the smaller indoor space they have for the winter months.

Before going to the restaurant I was a little worried as I'm a fussy veggie/pescaterian and thought the choices would be limited, as the menu isn't particularly extensive.

To start we both had the tempura cod. The batter was really light & crisp and the homemade chili sauce & Thai mayonnaise were both delightful. I then had cod again as my main course and my partner had the pulled pork, which again were both really well done (and the portions were large). We both enjoyed the first two courses so felt like indulging and opted for pudding as well. I had the panacotta which was fabulous and came with a delicious fruits of the forest accompaniment and my partner had the cheese selection, which came with fruit and crackers.

I would definitely recommend Rondo Restaurant, but would advise booking as I think they are pretty much full each night. We will certainly go again, this final comment isn't a criticism but I hope that Rondo's change the menu at least seasonally or that they introduce a few 'specials' that are changed more regularly, to keep the menu interesting and to give us another excuse to go back.

2  Thank susie_mac123
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have just come back from our annual Sept visit to Moraira.
Each time we come here we always make sure we go to Rondo for our first night of hol and our last night and sometimes in between(have been for last ten years)
That on its own has to say something for this restaurant!
You be be sure to get a friendly welcome from either David or Clause or even both.
Food is always well presented ,wonderfully cooked and very tasty,never had a bad meal yet.
It's in a nice atmosphere not near busy roads so no noisy traffic.
If you have never been here it's a real must Warning you have to book as it's very popular.!!
Bon appetite.
We will be back Again next year.
Thanks to Ruth the chef for all the lovely meals we have had.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant because of its rating on Trip Advisor and after looking at the menus ( and costs) on line; and we were not disappointed. Everything about the place was special; the location; the relaxed ambiance; first class attentive ( but not intrusive) service and delicious food. I felt totally spoilt. Costs were not that much more then for other simple meals we had in the other places we ate out in, but so very much better. Make sure you book, ( easy to do this by email) because on the evening we were there, they turned many people away because they were full. Congratulations to David and Ruth on creating this special place!