All reviewsbeautiful hotelpool areabreakfast buffetfood servicecold cutsroom was largeplenty of loungersthe ground floorlovely restaurantrelaxing musicstar qualityvery nice experiencetop markshalf boardwell worth the effortsmall selection of hot foodhooks to hang
Reviewed May 5, 2016

We stayed for two night after spending 7 nights at the Casa Pauline, in a standard room on the ground floor, Rooms lovely, however maybe a little on the dark side in terms of lighting. Rooms have no tea / coffee machines or iron broad or iron, most 3/4 stars hotels
have this now. The breakfast was very poor, after staying at the Casa Pauline for 7 days (please see my review on the Casa Pauline) I informed the hotel of the above issues.
The hotel is located in a residental area of Moraira, about a 20 minute walk to the beach/bar area or a 5min drive, best to have a car.
The hotel itself and the grounds are lovely. Beautiful plants and trees and pool area.

A nice resturant about a 5 minute walk down the road was lovely, CaPepe. It is advisable to book but lovely food at reasonable prices.

This not my our time at the Swiss Hotel in Moraria, and look forward to returning again.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Swiss_Moraira, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Swiss Moraira, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016

Dear Somerset,
yes! Casa Pauline is fantastic, and also Ca Pepe.
Take care of you.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This little gem of a hotel sits just outside the centre of Moraira, which is in its self a lovely resort mainly made up of villas. The hotel is quite, but gas an air of class about it!
The rooms are well designed and laid out, and our deluxe room gad a wonderful,private balcony with a hot tub that was welcome after we arrived from the journey.
We decided to eat at the hotel and both agreed to go for the the "tasting menu". Five courses of excellence, and reasonably priced at €35 pp. I have to say they also serve a mean Gin & Tonic.

The hotel is small, but if you want to sink into a mini oasis of style, I would highly recommend The Swiss.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Swiss_Moraira, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Swiss Moraira, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Dear Gary P,
We love to hear this kind of words because it's the goal of our work satisfy our customers!
So thank you very much for your words.
We will be very glad to see you again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be given a present of a Magic Massage (35 minutes) in the Swiss Moraira Hotel. The Therapist (Lili) is a qualified Reflexologist as well as a Beauty Therapist and was absolutely fantastic!! She worked out all my knotted muscles and I felt great afterwards. I would highly recommend a visit!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Hotel_Swiss_Moraira, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Swiss Moraira, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2016

Dear MJBB1,
Fantastic!!!! I will tell Lili immediately!

Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our long weekend stay here. The hotel is beautifully decorated, very clean and our room was very spacious (huge bed!).

Even in July it had a very peaceful and serene feel to it and it was lovely to relax by the pool.

Lunch out on the terrace was lovely - if a little expensive - and on one of the days there was only one waiter on who seemed to be doing a lot of different things. He did a great job and did it with a smile but he looked exhausted!

I didn't get an opportunity to use the spa but friends did and said it was lovely.

Ideally, you'd want a car to stay here, it's a fair walk to the centre of Moraira and I don't think many people would want to do in peak summer months but there are plenty of taxis.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Hotel_Swiss_Moraira, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Swiss Moraira, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Dear theorangebackpack,
thank you very much for your words.
I hope to see you again soon and I promise you that it will be more than only one waiter!
Regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2016

Difficult to find staff for support, we have a a serious issue in our room in the evening and we could get any support until the next morning. The setting up of the rooms are not very good for noise and you can hear what all the guest are doing!

Lovely pool and nice breakfast. Moody staff and noisy rooms not suited for a relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Book a local villa instead!
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Alejandra H
Hotel_Swiss_Moraira, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Swiss Moraira, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Alejandra H,
I would like to know what kind of problem you had in your room and which room did you spend the night? please can you answer me this 2 questions?