“Good food, friendly service & free wine, you can't go wrong !”
Review of New El Gaucho

New El Gaucho
Ranked #143 of 207 Restaurants in Moraira
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For real juicy mouth watering grilled steaks and meats it can only be El Gaucho.Offering Free unlimited wine with any main course, the new owners welcome everyone to El Gaucho. From Salads to Deserts everything is home cooked, fresh and tasty.The New El Gaucho, Moraira to Calpe Coast Road. Open 6pm until midnight.The Real Steak House for Real Cowboys !!
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I must admit I was a bit dubious about somewhere offering free house wine but this restaurant was very close to our rented villa.
Unlike the previous reviewer we could read the board outside so we didn't try to go when they were clearly closed !
We had a very pleasant evening outside.
The house wine was perfectly drinkable although the white needed a little ice to cool it down.
I had a starter of Octopus with potato which was very tasty but my main course of Pork cheeks in PX sauce was amazing. It seemed a shame not to try the grilled food but my husband enjoyed his lamb chops.
I would definitely pay a return visit if we were staying in this area again.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had heard the radio ad saying this restaurant was under new ownership, so gave it a try. Such a good idea!!
Looks spanish from outside, but owned by a Russian,
armenian chef!

We has a really good value dinner, great quality meat, friendly waiter, .. Peter, so such a pity they were not full on a friday night.
OK so it is early May.
We had the "parrillada de carne, " mixed grill, " and it was really good,( beef, lamb, chicken pork, ) , grilled veg, and jacket potatoes, with a special Guacho salad, with beef, an unusual but great suggestion from the waiter. FREE wine,
And all for 36 euros for 2 persons. .
I only wish more people knew about this place.
give it a go, !

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Sat outside on the terrace and had a wonderfully relaxing evening! Food was exceptional, we had bread with alioli and catalana sauce, followed by the mushrooms in a verde sauce and fried cheese with an onion marmalade, the fillet steaks that followed were to die for, served on a sizzling skillet with veg and a jacket potato filled with a lovely sauce!! Would have loved to try one of the wonderful deserts but didn't have room on this occassion!! Will definitely be back!! Thank you guys :-) x

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had a meal at Gauchos on Saturday after hearing a radio advert stating 'under new ownership. There are new owners since one month ago. We had a lovely meal - hubby had beef brocheta and I had a solomillo, both served with a jacket potato and grilled veg, all very tasty and served piping hot. Very nicely presented and very reasonably priced. The waiter Peter was very attentive and friendly and especially helpful when I mentioned a lactose intolerance and he changed one of the accompanying veg for me to accommodate. With unlimited free wine with the meal it came to only €32 for two of us.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We had a meal at Gauchos tonight after hearing a radio advert stating 'under new ownership' and it bore no relation to previous reviews, or to our previous visit a considerable time ago. There are new owners since one month ago but unfortunately they are tarred with an existing older reputation. We had a lovely meal - hubby had beef brocheta and I had a solomillo, both served with a jacket potato and grilled veg, all very tasty and served piping hot. Very nicely presented and very reasonably priced. The waiter Peter was very attentive and friendly and especially helpful when I mentioned a lactose intolerance and he changed one of the accompanying veg for me to accommodate. With unlimited free wine with the meal it came to only €32 for two of us.