“Joan 25”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lowry - CLOSED

The Lowry
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are a family run business and believe in giving the customer the best food and sevice we can give, if we can make it on our premissis we will. Our food is all cooked to order and fresh daily. Hope you enjoy.
prescot
“Joan 25”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my husband were recently on holiday in Moraira and visited the Lowry for lunch .We both had the steak sandwich and what a sandwich it was cooked to perfection .We enjoyed so much we went back again for Sunday lunch i had the beef and my husband had the lamb again it was all cooked to perfection and what value for money.All the staff were helpful and so friendly We would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant and will definately return on our net visit to Moraira .

• Visited October 2012

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Yet Again Fantatic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We visited the Lowry yet again this October the food and service was as usual fantastic. We could not fault it. I have read a few reviews on here and the one that amazed me was the seafood allergy. Surely it is up to the customer to mention they have an allergy before they order their food. You only need to ask and you will be told, it's not rocket science. The staff are not mind readers so I feel that review was unfair. I cannot see Chef Ian refusing to change the meal that to me is a lie, he would not want to damage his great reputation over one meal. We have always had great food and service from this family orientated restaurant and everything is made with great care and from scratch. See you all next year. Can't wait

• Visited October 2012
moraira
“England but I like it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Staff lovely and helpful as it should be. great value straight forward food. On the main road easy to get to, something for the kids.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank barnyardMoraira
Moraira, Spain
“Won´t Go Back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Visited twice and will never go back. 1st time service was slow, but gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried again. 2nd visit ordered food and am careful as have seafood allergy. My meal came garnished with a prawn! No mention of this on the menu. I explained the situation and was told that it was mentioned on the menu. Checked and not. I was then told that they reserve the right to garnish their food with what they choose and I should have advised them that I had an allergy. Refused point blank to change my meal or apologise. I have had this before in places with prawns in sauces not mentioned on menus, but the restaurants have been more than happy to apologise and change the meal. Customer service at this place - 0.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jayne W
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Forget The Olive Tree & Try The Lowry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The 2 superb ladies who made The Olive Tree a must eat venue have moved to the Old Shamrock Pub and opened The Lowry, you now get everything The Olive Tree had but in a new open air setting (walking distance from our villa), steaks are superb as was all 9 of our parties meals, only slight drawback was the furniture which suggested chicken in a basket so needs a bit of TLC but I presume they need to build the business and then further investment will follow.

• Visited August 2012