“Christmas Day -Excellent”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Middlewich, United Kingdom
“Christmas Day -Excellent”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We booked our Christmas lunch in Le Soleil after eating in the restaurant in October. The food was superb and Amir and his team excellent. The service from start to finish was second to none and made our Christmas Day really enjoyable. The food was delicious and very well presented and the mulled wine sorbet to die for. The atmosphere was great.A big thank you to all at Le Soleil.

• Visited December 2013

Leeds
“Refined excellence”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

In a area bursting with good restaurants you have to stand out from the crowd. Le Soleil is elegant with staff who care in an unfussy way but are very professional.
You can choose 2 courses including a glass of excellent wine for 19.95 euros! I chose confit duck rillettes with cucumber relish followed by perfectly cooked calves liver on crushed peas and bacon and mashed potato. Absolutely top notch.

• Visited January 2014
Moraira, Spain
“New evening menu”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Recently tried the new winter evening menu. We are fans of this restaurant and visit it many times. We were impressed by the choices on the new menu and we enjoyed a delicious meal with great and attentive service.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“yet another fantastic meal.......”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just had yet another fabulous scrumptious Sunday roast meal at my favorite (and by far the best in my opinion) restaurant in Moraira. 3 courses, bread and humus and half a bottle of wine all for 19.95 - bargain! To start, I had the shallow fried goats cheese salad which was crisp, warm and accompanied with two delicious dressings. The rib eye beef was succulent and the vegetables cooked to perfection. To follow, I had the chocolate brownie with ice-cream and caramel sauce which was presented beautifully and melted in my mouth. As usual the food was truly a treat for my taste buds, the complimentary wine was of a good quality, the staff were welcoming and even better the sun was shining, meaning we could eat al fresco in November!
Whilst reading other peoples reviews I came across one titled 'rip off Britain comes to Moraira'. I just thought I would make a couple of remarks towards this review as I strongly disagree with the comments made within the review. Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I am saddened to see that someone would feel the need to deliberately destroy the reputation of an excellent and competitively priced restaurant. Perhaps this persons palette and personality is best suited to the rather standard all you can eat carvery they mentioned within their comment, and I for one would certainly not recommend the 'restaurant' they refer to unless one was prepared to accept a less than average meal served in less than attractive surroundings. I find the food of La Soleil to be of a high and consistent standard and served in a timely manner, the menu offers lots of mouth watering dishes, the décor is elegant, the ambience is relaxing and the staff are attentive and pleasant, which is why I choose to return time after time without ever feeling the need to raise a complaint or finding that 'the quality of the food is going downhill'. In fact I would say that in the past three years that I have been a customer that the food gets better and better each season.
Go to La Soleil and enjoy- you will not be disappointed, nor ripped off. It's a first class restaurant priced fairly!

• Visited November 2013
Poole, United Kingdom
“GOOD VALUE...”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

On arrival: Nice to be back, we ordered the “2 course of your choice from Normal menu which included a glass of wine and bread with Red pepper and tomato Hummus at €19.95 per person deal”. There was a 3 course deal with HALF bottle wine per person at €24.95 but we just wanted a light meal.

Meal: My starter was the Chicken Liver Parfait (Which we shared) and main Lamb washed down with nice glass of house red, my partner had the Le Soleil burger washed down with a beer (instead of the glass wine) then for dessert we shared the cheese plate.

Result: Great Service, Great meal and €19.95 great value for location and overall experience.

Total bill for both of us: €39.90 + €5.10 Tip = €45 Paid. LEFT HAPPY

NOTE: I read some of the comments left on here for this & other Restaurants I’ve been to before reserving, and really one must try for ones self to realise the compatibility of meals, beverages and overall experience of a Restaurant OR indeed anything ells in this life for ones self to see if it’s the one for them or not It is sad to see how some use this and other public sites to sabotage a business up on their bad experience on a particular day.

*This is for “G00d_Experience” who left a comment; with all respect you were unhappy because the waiter called your wife darling and for paying €4 more for 2 of you (€2 each)?? Why you didn’t complain there and then instead you comment here when nothing can be done about it??? I would like to add, me and my partner are regulars at Le Soleil and we only ever had 1 minor complain “once” few month ago and my plate was replaced immediately!

Happy Dinning