“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Bona Taula - CLOSED

La Bona Taula
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berkshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant fantastic sea views great food attentive staff so good we had to go there twice

Visited September 2013

Moraira, Spain
“Incredible view, superb food, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant has the most incredible views situated right on the seafront.

The food is extremely good, and exactly what you would expect for €50-60 a person in Moraira.

The only negative aspect of eating here is there always seems to be at least one inconsiderate individual chain smoking cigarettes in the outside eating area polluting the atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Neil_Corke
Ashford, Kent
“the best view...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a classy restaurant with good service and good food. There was a bit of internal discussion within the family with some having more success with their dishes than others. It's not fantastic value for money, being at the pricier end of the local restaurants and I don't think it quite warrants the cost. However, the atmosphere and the view were excellent, as was the service.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank vanessa h
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing...!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ended up in this restaurant by chance on our first night in the area. The location is great and the view from the terrace fantastic. As we where hungry and it was late we decided to just stay and have dinner.

Past the shock of the prices we decided to still give it a go. I m on a limited diet and as such went for the simpler ravioli of shrimp and scallop starter. My girlfriend had the beef. When my starter came I realised it was raw. I sent it back stating I cannot have raw seafood and had the tomato soup instead. For a main we had the lobster and the turbot. The lobster was cold, the turbot was nice but the accompanying sides where greasy and too salty.

When the bill arrived they had charged me for the more expensive starter I did not eat. The menu did not specify it was raw. I was then told it was my fault as the menu stated it was. When I asked to see the menu again and confirmed I was right I was told that i was expected to have known it was raw... The service was disappointing, the atmosphere of the place was dull and almost hostile with the looks we got, the food was bland and to be wrongly argued against like that at the end of a meal at such an expensive establishment was shocking. I would like to think the waiter was forced to do so by his manager but either way, there are far better places that offer nicer food, in a nicer atmosphere and for better prices.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank jpmgr
belgium
“excellent food and superb views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

once the staff knows you they are extremely welcoming.
The dishes are allways very good ,the plates look very nice.
Except in summer season they also have a very well balanced gourmet menu.Above all this the scenery outside is superb !

Visited August 2013