The air is great, in this part of the Aosta valley. And the surrounding houses are pitoresque. But for the rest, my experience this summer was a very bad one. Let me give you some details:
- room: in very bad shape - see the pictures - the wall painting was very poor and creepy, the bathroom was clean but the plumbing was not working all the time;
- breakfast: very poor choice, the bread and butter were good, but for the rest, please bring your own if you do not want to starve;
- restaurant: it does not work starting from 9 pm, so if you arrive a bit late to the place, be aware that you need to find your own food somewhere else;
- staff: very arrogant and not helpful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Ristorante Casale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.