The hotel was booked online, it stated we would pay in advance. On arrival the hotel looked tired and the entrance below was being used by truckers to go down to the basement area for showering.
The BAD SERVICE:
1. Breakfast was sparce, most of the bread was finished, the place looked tired, old and messy. We had a full hour to go but breakfast had already been finished.
2. At checkout I was told that I would have to be charged as this was not actually done. I showed my online reciept and they confirmed WRONGLY
3. Back home, in 2 months I noticed TWO CHARGES from the hotel
4. We contacted them and they WOULD NOT OFFER to send it to our Visa card
5 Instead they applied the credit to our bank account, we were charged by 7.50Eur, so are down by this amount.
6 On asking the General Manager, Mr Palmieri he shouted at my partner on the phone and said he didnt care.
The lack of professionalism is abhorrent, they did not even offer to repay to our VISA card.
This is what the manager replied when we said we would complain to the Holiday Inn Group CEO:
From: Info Hotel Express Aosta <Info@hotelexpressaosta.it>
"There is no problem, you can easily go to where you want".
"non ci sono problemi vada tranquillamente dove desidera."
G.M. Giovanni Palmieri
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Express Hotel Aosta is located in the 'Autoporto' area, on the motorway A5 Monte Bianco-Aosta exit Aosta east, and only 500 m from the regional airport. It is located in a modern and new mall with several shops, fitness center, gym, hairdresser's salon, bank, a post office and a big commercial center managed by the company 'Carrefour'. The impressive downtown of the beautiful city of Aosta, with its Roman historical monuments is only 3 km away as well as the main bus and train stations. The Saint Vincent CasinÃ², the biggest gambling house in Europe can be reached in about 25 minutes. The direct cable way to the 70 km slopes of Pila ski resort is 3 km away. All the other main ski resorts of the Aosta valley like Cervinia, Courmayeur can be reached in less than 40 minutes by car. Free shuttle in winter time (from 26/12 to 01/04) from hotel to cableway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Express Hotel Aosta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aosta-East Hotel Pollein
- Holiday Inn Aosta
- Aosta Holiday Inn
- Express Hotel Aosta Italy - Pollein