We stay there in July 2012 and didnt like at all it was part of our 10 day bus tour arranged from greece to paris via Aosta food was like slop this was not just my saying but based on group of 25 or so and breakfast well if you mean crosaint and coffee was joke we stayed at another one on way back to greece in Italy which gave us faith in the Italian hotel chain. Nothing further to add.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Express Hotel Aosta is located in the 'Autoporto' area, on the motorway A5 Monte Bianco-Aosta exit Aosta east, and only 500 m from the regional airport. It is located in a modern and new mall with several shops, fitness center, gym, hairdresser's salon, bank, a post office and a big commercial center managed by the company 'Carrefour'. The impressive downtown of the beautiful city of Aosta, with its Roman historical monuments is only 3 km away as well as the main bus and train stations. The Saint Vincent CasinÃ², the biggest gambling house in Europe can be reached in about 25 minutes. The direct cable way to the 70 km slopes of Pila ski resort is 3 km away. All the other main ski resorts of the Aosta valley like Cervinia, Courmayeur can be reached in less than 40 minutes by car. Free shuttle in winter time (from 26/12 to 01/04) from hotel to cableway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Express Hotel Aosta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aosta-East Hotel Pollein
- Holiday Inn Aosta
- Aosta Holiday Inn
- Express Hotel Aosta Italy - Pollein